Skip to main content

When Lord made her..


By the time the Lord made woman,
He was into his sixth day of working overtime..

An angel appeared and said,
"Why are you spending so much time on this one?"
And the Lord answered, "Have you seen my spec sheet on her?
She has to be completely washable, but not plastic,
Have over 200 movable parts, all replaceable
And able to run on diet coke and leftovers,

Have a lap that can hold four children at one time,
Have a kiss that can cure anything from a scraped knee to a broken heart
-and she will do everything with only two hands."


The angel was astounded at the requirements.


"Only two hands!? No way!
And that's just on the standard model?
That's too much work for one day.
Wait until tomorrow to finish."

But I won't," the Lord protested.
"I am so close to finishing this creation that is so close to my own heart.
She already heals herself when she is sick
AND can work 18 hour days."

The angel moved closer and touched the woman.
"But you have made her so soft, Lord."

"She is soft ," the Lord agreed,

"but I have also made her tough.
You have no idea what she can endure or accomplish."

"Will she be able to think?" asked the angel.

The Lord replied,
"Not only will she be able to think,
She will be able to reason and negotiate."

The angel then noticed something,
And reaching out, touched the woman's cheek.
"Oops, it looks like you have a leak in this model.
I told you that you were trying to put too much into this one."

"That's not a leak,"
The Lord corrected,
" that's a tear!"

"What's the tear for?" the angel asked.

The Lord said, "The tear is her way of expressing her joy,
Her sorrow, her pain, her disappointment, her love,
Her loneliness, her grief and her pride."

The angel was impressed.

"You are a genius, Lord.
You thought of everything!
Woman is truly amazing."

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thinking AboUt you Only 😍😋😉😉

I don't want a perfect girl, perfect doesn't exist. I just want a girl who's perfect for me.... A girl who I can talk to for hours without getting bored... A girl who understands me and who will always be there for me....I want a girl who would sit down and play video games with me, she'll take the controller and act as if she knows what she's doing..... I want a girl that I can be weird with and she's just as weird... We can joke around, play pranks and have fun with each other.... I want a girl that leaves me special messages where she tells me her feelings, it's like a reminder of how good of a job I'm doing in making her happy.I want a girl who has confidence, values, and knows exactly what she wants... I want a girl who also see small things i do for her... i want a girl who do not see her time table for me... I want a girl who don't forget even a single happy moment spent with me... I want a girl with an good personality... A girls personalit...

Note of love ❤️😘

If it hurts you to look back, frightens you to look ahead just look beside...I'll be there !!! Dear I don't know how would you react to this little note of love, you may feel surprised, flattered as you may feel indifferent but rest assured this is my first note of poem. I had so much struck with your innocent child like beautiful face and charming personality. So as to brave courage to write you this letter I wonder if you still think of one but I always think of you, your sweet ways, graceful manner, suggestive smile and extra-ordinary character. I think you are always in an opportunity to speak with me, but your shyness is the greatest obstacle. But this letter of mine would make you bold enough to come closer. Nobody knows about my sincere love. I wrote this poem for you when I felt I could no longer hold back my feelings. If you get a chance to read nothing else contained here, I want you to read this. When I wrote it, I had no inkling that you would see it. I ...