I don't want a perfect girl, perfect doesn't exist. I just want a girl who's perfect for me.... A girl who I can talk to for hours without getting bored... A girl who understands me and who will always be there for me....I want a girl who would sit down and play video games with me, she'll take the controller and act as if she knows what she's doing..... I want a girl that I can be weird with and she's just as weird... We can joke around, play pranks and have fun with each other.... I want a girl that leaves me special messages where she tells me her feelings, it's like a reminder of how good of a job I'm doing in making her happy.I want a girl who has confidence, values, and knows exactly what she wants... I want a girl who also see small things i do for her... i want a girl who do not see her time table for me... I want a girl who don't forget even a single happy moment spent with me... I want a girl with an good personality... A girls personality is what sets her apart from the rest, it's what makes them unique and that's why I love it... Most important I want a girl who knows the meaning of separation and being love... I want a girl Who not only know how to accept but also know how to give... I want a girl who don't give up easily and try to be wit me till end.... I want a girl who don't take me for granted.. I want a girl who don't get bore because of my excess caring and love...
And if a girl don't have any of the above things and still i love her and crazy about her then she should know the importance of me...
Boys can also test a girl according to their needs but few don't believe in testing girls.. Because if u waste time in judging people then u r wasting your time in which you can show your love to them...
Ultimately, at the end of the day I just want a girl who I can call mine, a girl who won't hurt me and who will accept me for
♥
♥ Lakshay....me....
♥
♥.
I wrote
📝 this in 2013 on a piece of paper in final Year of my B.Tech posting now as a blog too
💌
❣️
nice:)
ReplyDeleteThank You
DeleteNice
ReplyDeleteThank you 😊
DeleteYou will get one☺️
ReplyDeleteThanks for reading - one of my oldest and first blog..!!
Delete